cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Trouble

SarahDawn10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the payment card associated with my account got hacked so I had to get a new card. my services were suspended because the card on file does not work, due to being cancelled. When I try to update my card information with my new card, it won't update. I've tried everything. I tried different browsers and different devices and each time I try to update the card information (so the payment can go through and I can get my plan up and running again) it says "

OOPS! WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

There was an issue updating your card information at this time. Please try again later or reach out to support if the problem persists."

I've already submitted multiple tickets and I was told that nothing can be done from the public mobile end. I've been trying for a couple days now and may have to switch to another phone provider which I really don't want to do!

Can someone please help me!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SarahDawn10 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

SarahDawn10

Yes I tried that. I’ve tried different browsers and going in incognito mode, I tried on my phone and my computer and it’s still will not update my card!!!!

Hollister

@SarahDawn10 wrote:

Thanks for your help, I’ve successfully changed the address to match the card but it still doesn’t work to update my payment card!!! So frustrating! Anything else I can try before I switch phone providers?

Did you try clearing your browser cache and opening a new browser window in incognito/private mode? 

SarahDawn10

Thanks for your help, I’ve successfully changed the address to match the card but it still doesn’t work to update my payment card!!! So frustrating! Anything else I can try before I switch phone providers?

Hollister

@SarahDawn10 wrote:

Thanks for your help! 
okay I will get the voucher…as for updating my address…when I go to my profile I cannot find anywhere to chance my address. I don’t even see my address on there. How can I change my address to match the new card if there is no “change address button”?

Go to Profile in self service and then choose the pencil beside Account Name.

SarahDawn10

Thanks for your help! 
okay I will get the voucher…as for updating my address…when I go to my profile I cannot find anywhere to chance my address. I don’t even see my address on there. How can I change my address to match the new card if there is no “change address button”?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SarahDawn10 

this is a commom problem 😞

to resume the service first, get a voucher from Shoppers Drug mart, then load the voucher using *611

For the credit card, you can try again after an hour, try using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser, make sure the address on My Account, Profile same as your credit card's

Need Help? Let's chat.