Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment My Account

Melvs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a payment to account xxxxxxx   604 xxx-xxxx

by voucher NO.5354xxxxxxxxx on NOV. 10, 2022 IN THE AMOUNT

OF $25.00 .

THIS AMOUNT WAS NOT CREDITED NOR APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT.

THE BALANCE ONLY SHOWS $2.00 

EXPLAIN WHY THIS ERROR HAS OCCURRED AND CORRECT IT.

Thank you

Melvs

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

13 REPLIES 13

Melvs

The CSA agent Andu corrected the system failure and restored my account with the voucher payment.

Melvs

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Melvs  Still stuck on this issue? Is it possible your account renewed just after adding the voucher? If so, it would have been used to pay for your plan. That $2 balance would then be the balance remaining after renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs   First use the down arrow top right of your post and select edit and then delete your email/phone # from it as you're posting on an open forum.

You maybe viewing a cached page so try logging into your self serve using incognito/private mode or another browser. 

Also did your account renew today and do you have phone service?

@Melvs this is an open forum,  for your own protection,  please remove your personal info (email, phone #).  Go back to the post,  click the down arrow and select Edit Message 

for your payment issue, it could be that you are reading cached page.  Try to login using Incognito mode and see if Payment History shows your last topup.   Also check if the Available Fund is correct 

If it still not showing correctly,  open ticket with PM support 

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Melvs

AGENT PLEASE

I made a payment to account x 604 xxxx-xxxx

on NOV. 10, 2022 IN THE AMOUNT

OF $25.00 .

THIS AMOUNT WAS NOT CREDITED NOR APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT.

THE BALANCE ONLY SHOWS $2.00 

EXPLAIN WHY THIS ERROR HAS OCCURRED AND CORRECT IT.

Thank you

Melvs

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs 

Use the links provided by @kb_mv  above to contact an agent.

Melvs

JK8

I USED 611  It states that the payment voucher has already been used.

PLEASE CORRECT THIS FOR ME.  and REPLY TO ME THE BALANCE IN THE ACCOUNT AFTER PAYMENT WAS MADE ON NOV. 10

Thank you

Melvs

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs wrote:

BROWSER CACHE IS CLEARED INGOGNITO USED

CORRECT THIS ACCOUNT FOR THE $25.00 P-AYMENT THAT WAS APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT  NOW

Melvs

@Melvs EASY ON THE ALL CAPS AND THE DEMANDS TO CORRECT THIS NOW! WE ARE ALL CUSTOMERS JUST LIKE YOU! YOU NEED TO OPEN A TICKET IF YOU THINK THE VOUCHER WAS ENTERED CORRECTLY AND IS NOT REFLECTED ON YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOU CAN CONTACT A CUTOMER SERVICE REP ONE OF TWO WAYS!

1. At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE CHAT BOT: PRIVATE MESSAGE A CS AGENT AT:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

IN EITHER CASE YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 48 HOURS THOUGH THEY ARE TYPICALLY FASTER! KEEP AN EYE ON THE ENVELOPE ICON FOR REPLIES!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs 

What does Payment History say? Click on spinner icon to refresh.

Is the $2 in Available Funds from before? If so try adding voucher via 611.

Melvs

BROWSER CACHE IS CLEARED INGOGNITO USED

CORRECT THIS ACCOUNT FOR THE $25.00 P-AYMENT THAT WAS APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT  NOW

Melvs

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Go into your MY ACCOUNT....what does your transactions tell you?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs 

Clear your browser cache and use incognito/private mode for self service. You might be looking at a cached version.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs 

Click the arrow icon in top right corner of your post and remove personal information. This is a public forum and everyone can see all your personal info.

Need Help? Let's chat.