cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue resulting in No Service

SHamzeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have automatic monthly payments to my Visa card. And have not had any issues. On the phone I was told I owed $3 and now I owe $7. My payment was due July 19th and I have been without service. I tried to upgrade to 4G speed and 6G monthly on July 18th. Could this have caused a problem? 

if this cannot be resolved soon and a credit issued for the days without service, i will be moving to another provider. Thank you. Phone no. 613-xxx-yyyy under abc@xyz.com

Edit by popping to remove the phone number and email address for privacy reason as anyone can read your post.

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SHamzeh 

Sorry for your issue with the autopay system and your account was suspended.

After account suspension, PM server wants subscriber to pay the full amount of your plan price without taking your rewards deduction.  Add enough fund to your account and to reactivate your account ASAP.  Then, create a support ticket to ask CSA to refund your rewards amount since the autopay failure is not your fault.  The excess fund in your account after refund will be used on your next renewal date.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @SHamzeh   

This is an open forum,  please remove your phone number and email address for your own protection.  You can go back to your post, click Edit Message and remove them.

Were you changing to a more  expensive plan?  Autopay could fail , or still charging the lower amount and caused an unsuccessful renewal, when a  plan is scheduled to be upgraded.  This seems to be a very common failure. 

Was that a $3 or $7 difference between your old and new plan?    The amount owing likely is $7 as the more updated one is usually the correct one.  Please check if your My Account is already showing you are on the new plan , just not paid fully yet.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SHamzeh    Use the down arrow on your post and remove your tel. number and email as you're posting on an open public forum.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@SHamzeh 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers and add to your account by call 611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell vouchers:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SHamzeh   can you try to login to My Account using a laptop or desktop?  There has been problem with Payment if access by phone or tablet

So, if you login to My Account, what plan does it show you are currently set to?  the new 4G plan or the old one?

and whether $3 or $7, do you know how much it has applied from the rewards or from your credit card?  Check the Payment History and we can try to help

Need Help? Let's chat.