cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment History

axe_grinder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why can't I see my payment history? It comes up with an error and "Please try again?"

6 REPLIES 6

@axe_grinder wrote:

@BKNS27 

Public Mobile should have all account access pages functioning not just the app.

With the exception of compeleting account activation, the Public Mobile website can perform all the same functions that the Public Mobile smartphone app provides.  It's just that the website is extremely slow.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @axe_grinder 

was it just the payment history page fails to work ?  it works for me, so it is not a site problem

Try using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to check again, or try using another browser

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@axe_grinder  totally agree with you. Clear the cache a few times and it will work.

axe_grinder

@BKNS27 

Public Mobile should have all account access pages functioning not just the app.

axe_grinder

@BKNS27 

Thanks but I have a flip phone.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@axe_grinder 

Try using the PM app then go to the Payment tab>View Payment History and it will show your history payments.

There is a drop-down menu to review for month, 3 months, 6 months or 9 months.

If you need further back, you will need to contact a CS_Agent for a year history.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.