cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay As You Go not accepting VOUCHER#

prayerful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased a couple of vouchers and this is the second day that I have to go phone service. Can somebody help please. 

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@prayerful wrote:

I have purchased a couple of vouchers and this is the second day that I have to go phone service. Can somebody help please. 

Hello @prayerful 

Does another 12-digit number show up on the voucher, try that one.

You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume. After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost 
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If you continue to have issues and you have not been suspended for more than 90 days, as the Moderators for help to add the vouchers to your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@prayerful 

Did the 611 system accept the vouchers...did it say you successfully added funds to your balance? Did you recieve a text from 611 with the same message? If yes did you reboot your phone? Phone 611 back and find out your account status and balance. If the funds are in your balance you may not have topped up enough to cover your plan amount. If you add enough funds via 611 your account will automatically reactivate unless you have suspended your service via lost/stolen.

@prayerful 

If you log into self service what is your account status? Is there a balance in Available Funds? When was your renewal date?

prayerful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have done that 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@prayerful   Did you just purchase your vouchers?  Vouchers from some stores need 24 hours for activation.

Also, are you trying to load via 611 or My Account?

this are the steps for using 611

1. Dial 611 .
  2. Press 1
  3. Press 1 again.
  4. Enter the 12 digit pin
  5. If voucher is accepted, hang up and reboot your phone.
Need Help? Let's chat.