cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

Boum78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How will make a payment when I can't access my account?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Boum78 : Curious?...do you possibly have a really long email address that you used here at activation? Have you ever received emails from here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Boum78 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

There seems to be a glitch in the system lately so private message a CS_Agent to help you reset your password but they will need your 4 digit PIN etc as noted by @0PX9O4 .

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Boum78 

I would recommend just sending a private message to the PM agents here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Include your personal info, name, phone number, address, email, PIN (if you remember it), and account number (if you have it). They'll take care of it for you.

The chatbot/ticket method is convoluted and doesn't always work.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Boum78  Sometimes the system is delayed. Have you checked your spam box?

You can reach out to support. They will help you access your account.

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Boum78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to update my new credit card to my account. But the issue is that when I try to go thru forgot password I have not received the link to do so for hours now. What do I do? Go to another service provider? I have been with public mobile for the past 10 years.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can buy vouchers in many stores or online and use the 611 service to redeem them. You can use the instant top-up method in a few stores.

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Edit: if you know your 4 digit PIN and you have a registered payment card on file then you can also use the 611 service for that method.

Need Help? Let's chat.