cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset email being sent 5 hours later...

draggydragon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I've just signed up for Public Mobile yesterday, ported my phone number and everything, all is well, except for one thing...

I can't access my self-serve portal because I forgot my password.  I've tried to trigger the password reset email twice last night, and it never came...until 5 hours later at 5 AM.  I opened the email just now, and the password reset links had expired.

Just tried to trigger the password reset email again, but nothing is coming into my inbox...

What are my options?

Thanks!

DraggDragon

9 REPLIES 9

Richard-terry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try resetting it from a computer and it shall work u just have to private message them if u can’t get it to work just click one of there links and hit private message that’s what I did

@FraserFor future reference you'll get help faster if you are creating a new topic instead of posting to an old thread.

In case you still need the information:

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Password resets are time sensitive, we recommend having your e-mail notifications activated so that you don't miss the moderator's reply and act on it promptly.

Fraser

Hi. This is happening to me right now. I need to update my credit card information on my account and currently do not have service. How do I private message a member of the @CS_Agent?

Thanks

Fraser

YaBoyPitty

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. I have been through the exact same thing recently and here are some ways I overcame this.

1. Consider trying a different browser 

2. Try on another laptop (this worked for me surprisingly)

3. Contact support via button on bottom right corner

I hope my methods either help you with this problem or help you find a solution to this!

Richard-terry

Won't let me reset my password always says links expired even minutes after received

@Robert2254 Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and the request. Watch for the reply as account resets are time sensitive, as you have learned.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi draggydragon,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access into your Self-Serve account.

In order to help you, please send us a Private Message.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

Robert2254

having the issue.and it's expired by the time I need to use

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph#, account# if you know and your email. They will reset from their end. 

Need Help? Let's chat.