cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset not Working

getitgotitgood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have reset my password to the client area a 3 times now and now none of the passwords I have chaged to have worked. I have tried create a new account and that is not allowed. 

I would appreciate if someone could help me login

3 REPLIES 3

@dataknowledge   you might the Chatbot bubble.  Yes, they have removed it since... April, I think

You have a problem with PM service?  maybe you can share and we can try to help?

or if you like, these are the ways to engage PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dataknowledge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

did they remove the "?" 'at the bottom right of the screen'?

I do not see it

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@getitgotitgood , sorry to hear that password reset is not working for you.  Your only other option is to seek moderator team assistance on this matter.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.