cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Papa Telus new 65$ plan. 😍

EltonB
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey all,

Papa Telus just posted a 65$ for 15gb summer deal for Ontario. I think that dwarfs all Koodo and PM plans. 

I know people will say no here but its a real winner. 😍

Papa Telus did a good move this time. 😍

20 REPLIES 20

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EltonB wrote:

@dabr Quebec always has offers and Videotron has good prices too. They are settled. Ontario gets highest prices and worst offers, which is unfair.

@EltonB   True...Quebec always get the better deals, alas..😊

EltonB

@dabr Quebec always has offers and Videotron has good prices too. They are settled. Ontario gets highest prices and worst offers, which is unfair.

EltonB

@LurganIeUk Its BYOD. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EltonB wrote:

@softech my bad, the plan is still available 🤣 Papa Telus thinking of us 😍

@EltonB   Telus has this offer for Quebec too...haven't checked if it's available in any other province though.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@EltonB wrote:

Hey all,

Papa Telus just posted a 65$ for 15gb summer deal for Ontario. I think that dwarfs all Koodo and PM plans. 

I know people will say no here but its a real winner. 😍

Papa Telus did a good move this time. 😍

Is it Telus prepaid or a contract? If contract....you will lose the flexibility of making a change  during these mobile price wars. And keep in mind PM grandfathers plans/prices. 

EltonB

@softech my bad, the plan is still available 🤣 Papa Telus thinking of us 😍

EltonB

@softech 🤣

ok.. this moment.. PM $70 is a better plan again..🤣

EltonB

Lmao! Papa Telus removed the Ontario promo plan aftwr 1 day hahahahah. Joke!

EltonB

@electrical2771 good point 🙄

Canada Day coming. we should promote One Canada...   🇨🇦

🙂

electrical2771
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could you imagine any cell provider in the U.S. limiting their promotions to just one state? Unthinkable.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EltonB wrote:

@dabr I have no clue 😋 hope it helps u 😍

@EltonB   Lol...not sure it's going to make too much of a difference to my "rewards" as I'm not here too often lately and plan on keeping it that way!  😁

EltonB

@dabr I have no clue 😋 hope it helps u 😍

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EltonB    Thanks for the solution, although not sure this topic needed one as it's more of a discussion point? 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EltonB wrote:

@dabr yes ontario only, because Ontario almost never gets any deals and its absurd because majority of people live there and plans should be so much cheaper. But its the opposite! 😡

@EltonB    Nice for customers in Ontario but not so much for the ROC! 😊    Maybe they'll expand and make it available nationwide....but a great deal for anyone in Ontario..

EltonB

@dabr yes ontario only, because Ontario almost never gets any deals and its absurd because majority of people live there and plans should be so much cheaper. But its the opposite! 😡

@dabr wrote:

Wow...hey that beats PM's current offer of $70 for equivalent...lol!   

it's not hard.. any plan could beat it.. LoL

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EltonB   Wow...hey that beats PM's current offer of $70 for equivalent...lol!   Is it only for Ontario though?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

grandson PM did a great job this time.. with the introduction of $70 plan, it highlight how great the $65 Telus plan is .. 

Great Job Grandson PM!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.