cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice changing plans

Bobbidigital
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to change my plan to $40 a month from $35 before my prepay went through but I didn’t make it in time and it was hard enough changing the plan to the $40 so after I did and paid then I noticed in payments that I had already paid for this month of January. I don’t want my money back as I’m going to be using this phone next month too but will I get credited considering I paid $35 for my old plan then decided to change my plan to and paid $40?? Also I had a bit of gb left over from December does that carry over? The carrying of gb is not that important id really like to know how I can get the funds out on to my account? Or is it just too bad for me and I paid $35 for a plan that I used for less than five hours? Also I learned how to turn off prepay but I don’t recall even turning it on just paying for my bill last month but I never turned it on or id make sure that this wouldn’t of even occurred. I was talking to Simon chatbot who directed me here and now he’s she’s it’s Simon’s asking if I made my ticket? Is this post my ticket and if not where do I make a ticket because I clicked every possible thing to click on this link and it’s all just posts and questions?? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Bobbidigital 

Yes, with the new updated system, once you use your credit card to activate or buy something, your automatically enrolled for auto pay unfortunately.

From in your account, you can disable auto pay and update the credit card information, but you can't remove the CC information though. You have to ask a CSA to remove the info from your account if you ever want to.  Or replace your CC information with a $0 visa gift card, as a workaround.

@Bobbidigital @No I am not we are just customers like you , trying to help 

edit follow @HALIMACS  links to get in touch with a agent and get your situation resolved 

Bobbidigital

Are you a csa? I’m really confused at how this works. But if you are It hasn’t even been half of a day since my card paid the $35 and I never turned on auto pay or renew I just used my phone to add on data before and I’ve used my card before as well I’m not sure if your systems automatically turns on auto pay or not but only after I changed my plan did I realize that I had already through prepaid debit card paid for my old plan. I was unaware that prepay was on or active in my account. So from some time after 12:00am pacific to about an hour ago my card automatically paid my $35 plan and then I manually came on to change my plan knowing that todays the pay date and paid another $42 something with taxes.  I now know in the future to do it one day earlier but please credit my account the $35 or I think it’s even less cause I had $6 credit however much I had prepaid you guys considering I just paid $42. Sorry for being repetitive. Thank you 

@Bobbidigital 

You're welcome!

Actually,  you will see a reply on the envelope icon upper right.

When you see a number on that envelope it will signal there is a reply in your private message box.

🙂

Bobbidigital

I appreciate your reply I believe I completed the ticket I verified account and then it just goes back to where I started so I think I made two tickets 

unfortunately. Of course I’ll ask nicely always more flies with honey my friend regardless if once in a while you might get a 🐻! Thank you for the reply and the answers. And so in a few hours I check here under notifications to see what the csa’s responded and I go from there? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bobbidigital @Try 

Try again incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673101427696.jpeg

Refresh pagee.                                ^^^            

edit if when you changed plans and didn’t put to change at next renewal and changed it immediately there would be no refunds unfortunately 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bobbidigital 

Plan changes need to be done on next renewal to avoid losing what's left on old cycle.  If you ask nicely of the CSA's (see below how to reach them), they might credit the 2nd payment to your available funds to be used on next renewal.

Plan data DOES NOT carry over.

Bonus data or purchased add-on data DOES carry over.

Here's how you post a ticket for further support:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.