cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid my subscription. Received a message saying that I have not.

AHYW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I paid for my monthly subscription this morning and I just received a message saying that my account has been suspended due to payment issues. It’s been taken out of my account since 6am and now again I have no service. Sometime earlier this year I ended up paying twice because of the same problem. Please fix the issue and restore my service. 

@CS_Agent 

2 REPLIES 2

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @AHYW 
If you believe that you have paid but the services are not resumed, you can contact a Customer Support agent using the following link, they will be able to help you with your payment issue.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to monitor the envelope icon on the top right since that is where you will receive the response.

Abheer_0-1700084128819.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AHYW maybe the credit card declined or you didn't click the correct button to complete?  Check your credit card first. Also, login My Account using Incognito mode and confirm the status and check the Payment history to confirm

iF you are sure you paid but still suspended, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.