cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for subscription need refund

Thedvrk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid for my subscription and also 4 new sims and nothing worked to get my phone set up to the network, I would like a refund because I had to go with a different provider since I missed out on work due to not having a phone 

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can try asking for refund but I doubt it will be granted PM being pre-paid service.

You should ask for help here in Community before giving up. I am sure guys will have enough advices to help you out.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

this is another example of potential multiple customers trying to get an account with PM, but due to how onerous, confusing and un-nessessarily complex the activation process is, they've gone elsewhere. We don't know the reason why they had troubles, but this is happening far too often to be simply a customer issue...PM has made it difficult as well. Please..before the next great deals for new activation's...can someone please untangle the activation / Eversafe process so we can welcome new customers and make their first impression...a good one. You guys are doing a great job...but someone has to take responsibility for this and make it happen. 😎

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Thedvrk  Where you using the app to activate and not website ? All activations need the app . But to contact with customer support here’s the link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent and maybe they can help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.