cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for add on didn't apply

Klr649
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid for a US roaming add on for my wife who is in the US.

The add on was $20 for talk text and 250mb data. My credit card was authorized yet she did not recieved the add on.

I had to go back in for the second time, add funds again, and this time purchase US roaming talk & text for $15 plus an additional $10 for a seperate 250mb data option because the original US roaming bundle of talk text and data for $20 was no longer on the website. My credit card was authorized once again and I have paid total $45 for ten days of talk text and data. I need a credit back of $20 for the add on that did not apply. Please help to resolve.

6 REPLIES 6

Klr649

Thk you very much!

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry, I forgot to mention that, follow this link: Contact MODS

Klr649

Hi, thk you. Please advise how to escalate this with mods?

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If the add-on no longer appears in the list, it means you bought it. You should not have bought the second (and third) add-on. It may just be that the system hasn't yet processed it on the network, but she already has the first add-on that you bought. It may also be that there is a technical issue, in which case you should contact the MODs to fix it for your wife.

Klr649

I added funds both times before purchasing the add on both times. I recieved verification through my Public Mobile account that add ons were succesful both times. I recieved two credit card authorizations for money beiong withdrawn both times. Only the second add on applied. My Public Mobile credit is showing as $0

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You have just bought two addons, but have not added them to you wife's plan yet.

It's a two step process.  Buy the addon to load the money. THEN.....

Do the same again to Add the addon to the service.

Need Help? Let's chat.