cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for Add on plan and not received the service + being charged double

DeniseGuib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last week, I was in US for 3 days.  I added data and roaming while I was there and was charged $10.

I never received the service.   How can I get the refund when there is no customer service available?

I can see the $10.00 charge on my online statement. 

Also in September, I was charged twice $8.00 for adding a plan for using data in US. The service worked at that time but I paid a double fee for it. Who should I contact to get my money back?

Thank you,

Denise

4 REPLIES 4

@DeniseGuib You could just leave the $ in Available Funds. It will be used on your next renewal before charging your credit card.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Is it possible that the second time, the add on was not actually purchased.  This is a two step process with step 1 pulling money from the payment card into the account and then step two applying the available funds to making the actual add on purchase.

mhaider
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does the addon show up on your account? If not, as mentioned @CS_Agent would be your best bet to request a refund and they can investigate.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account#, ph# and an explanation. They will get back to you shortly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.