cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid $25 for add ons

Darshana12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try to add on extra $25 to top up account. You guys took the payment out of my account.but my phone number is not working.please refund my money back.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Darshana12345 - yes, more details would be helpful...unless then, it is a bit if a guessing game on the exact situation.

If your account is in suspended status due to nonpayment, adding funds to your account will not provide you with services, nor will addons work when your account is suspended.

If it is Suspended status, you will need to make a manual payment to what is owing (or more) in your self serve account or by calling 611 if a card is registered or with a voucher.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

If your account is in Active status and you are trying to purchase addons (what type of addon?), and are you in Canada or USA?

Purchasing an addon is TWO STEPS - Be sure to:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

If you still see the $s in your Available Funds area, then you need to go back to complete step #2.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Darshana12345 

Could we get more details of your problem because there is no option for a $25 Add-on?

If you just added an additional $25 funds to your account, try rebooting the phone by powering off the phone then wait 2 minutes and power back on.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Your subject line and your message are confusing. Are you in the US wanting to use roaming? If not do any services work? What plan are you on?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Darshana12345 if your account balance is greater than plan cost, try the reactivate button if it is there, try toggling the lost stolen button  or try adding 1 mor dollar

Need Help? Let's chat.