cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Expired error when trying to login

mchstrcy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to login to my account and after I enter my credentials I get a Page Expired error stating the page I want no longer exists. Have done the usual clearing of caches and history and still no success. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mchstrcy  page expired tends to happen when your device has stored email and password and is trying to log you in automatically and you hit login before it’s given a chance to log you in on its own .. maybe try to just let device sign you in and not hit login in button as @HALIMACS  and @softech  have already mentioned 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mchstrcy  and @aspen2003 

are you using saved password from the browser ?  

If you are , try not to click to Login button as the browser will automatically login you in.  So, what you have to do is simply pick the username/password from the list, then do not click Login button, just hang on and let the browser login.  It should work

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mchstrcy 

If you're using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in. 

If your device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message every time and appear to not let you login.

After your credentials auto fill, just wait 10 or 15 seconds and you will notice that the system automatically logs you in to the self serve page.

aspen2003
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i find this happens only on my personal phone, and the only way to get in is through a computer

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @mchstrcy 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again.

Need Help? Let's chat.