Pleaselookforme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this service is disgraceful 

i have service with publicmobile 

my phone is asking for a PUK code 

someone contact me so i can unlock

33 REPLIES 33

@Pleaselookforme   you are funny

So, this phone was never used on Public Mobile before?  which provider it was used before?  If it is indeed a carrier lock, you will have to go back to that provider to ask for the PUK.  Of course, we cannot tell how good their service would be and how fast they can get you the code

Pleaselookforme

9m ago

@Pleaselookforme 

Community members are customers like yourself, offering advice.  We have no access to your account.  Customer service agents (previous called moderators) are PM employees who can get your PUK code for you.  Hopefully, you were able to send a private message to CSA.  Then you will need to wait for their response.  Typical response times are within 1-2 hours.  

Public mobile customer service is online community support.  There is no phone number to call or live chat feature.  This keeps costs lower for Public mobile and then able to offer lower plan fees.  

Finally, as mentioned before, what is the exact message showing on your phone.  There are different versions of this code depending on the message

THIS MESSAGE WAS USELESS….. IT DISGUSTING ME.

because someone want to preach a message …. MY PROBLEM IS STILL OUTSTANDING…

SOME PREACHER IS TAKING TO TIME TO CONVEY A MESSAGE THAT I JUST !!!! just do not care about…

I WASTED MY TIME AND MY PROBLEM IS STILLL OUTSTANDING……

i have to reread some clown was telling me about the service is not crap. as i said the service is crap.    some clown claims i am wrong.      it //   this is all just funny.

!!!!,

Pleaselookforme

okay so i have tried “1234” how not sure what to expect.   i believe i may have replaced and changed but not sure.

i believe i am going to get another mobile phone that the Samsung Galaxy S21

this chit chat ….. is clearly the most productive customer support.

REPLACE FULL PAID CASH ::    $1200.00 Samsung Galaxy S21.

so ask how is my day going  ??????

…….  SHUTTING DOWN ….——- signing off ….delete this online dating website chat.

all my privacy information is now public.   

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pleaselookforme   Any chance your error is one of these:

"SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 

"SIM network unlock PIN"

“PIN unlock key (PUK)”

"Enter PUK Your SIM cannot be accessed" 

Provide us more info and we can try to help. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Pleaselookforme 

Community members are customers like yourself, offering advice.  We have no access to your account.  Customer service agents (previous called moderators) are PM employees who can get your PUK code for you.  Hopefully, you were able to send a private message to CSA.  Then you will need to wait for their response.  Typical response times are within 1-2 hours.  

Public mobile customer service is online community support.  There is no phone number to call or live chat feature.  This keeps costs lower for Public mobile and then able to offer lower plan fees.  

Finally, as mentioned before, what is the exact message showing on your phone.  There are different versions of this code depending on the message.  

Pleaselookforme

i will try

brb

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pleaselookforme : You seem to be completely blinded by the multitude of help you're getting here. This is not rocket science. Relax. Take a deep breath. Put down the phone and the computer and go for a walk. Come back and re-read the many replies asking about what exact message your phone is giving and/or how to directly contact the customer service people without going through the agreeably stupid chatbot. Relax. It'll all work.

Pleaselookforme

MY IN BOX HAS 7 MESSAGE OF THE SAME      SPAM         CUT AND PASTE MESSAGE ..

UNBELIVEABLE

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pleaselookforme 

try that code  1234

Pleaselookforme

interesting replay.

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

Pleaselookforme

the support …. or maybe … BOTS ….. it can not be live persons because they sound like … lol

what now ??????

Pleaselookforme

this is from  The bot page 

To get your PUK code, you need to contact a Moderator.

Pleaselookforme

it is sad …. one person just could not explain this.

they work in their own LITTLE ROOMS  ….  and alll are link dropping …. drop link … drop link

wow

This code allows you to reset the PIN of your SIM card, after you've entered the incorrect number three times.

@Pleaselookforme    An easier way to open a ticket is to private message directly:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Pleaselookforme

NOW TRYING IPAD IOS 15.2xx

WITH CHROME BROWSER 

ALso try on my MINT 22 desktop …. or raspberrypi#4/8 with UBUNTU 20.10 installed 

Pleaselookforme

use another browser …..  

Now trying with FIREFOX BROWSER 

Pleaselookforme

interesting 

HERE IS A FACT IOS INTERFACE….. ipad Safari WEB BROWSER DIES NOT WORK 

with this TELUS web interface…  disabled JAVA Javascript

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1ml6dfoOGWCbzEjqGe8...

HI @Pleaselookforme   

or if you are interested in leaving PM and have your number transferred over, please login to My Account and make note of the account number.  

You can activate a new line with Rogers or Bell or any other providers.  Pick a plan that you like and you can request porting during activation.   

You can also go to their store and activate there if you want to have in person service. 

Please make sure you have account number handy for the Porting request

Also, you will need to make sure you have a working phone, a phone that still requires puk code would not work.  You will need to be able to get a message from PM and you will need to reply YES , and reply within 90 minutes to authenticate the phone number trasnfer.

HI @Pleaselookforme 

If you are interested in solving PUK problem, please open a ticket with Chatbot:

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type:  Unlock a phone
  2. Click "Sim card PUK"
  3. Click "Contact Us"
  4. Click "Click her to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Pleaselookforme

i dont get it 

Where To Find Your PUK

A Personal Unlocking Key, or PUK code, allows you to reset your SIM card’s PIN number, after you’ve entered an incorrect PIN three times. To get your PUK code, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here.

Pleaselookforme

hey sunshine.

MY CLAIMS :::    how is the service disgraceful  ……  Is my claim.

i am not NOT here to have a chit chat with you !!!!!

i made the claim that the service is bad ….  and it is my GOD ability to say that..    AS I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER…. i obtained that god right to have an opinion.   With cash money. 

So companies budget basic like publicmobile and POOR SERVICE …. disgusting service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pleaselookforme 

sorry we all here customer like you and me and we have some information we share to help each other you need to contact service for public mobile only by that link and you need send to hem a private message to you getting help otherwise no one can help you in here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pleaselookforme How is the service disgraceful because you cannot get a PUK code?

there are at least 3 different kinds of PUK code.  What was the exact message?  Give is the exact message.  It could be an unlock code which you might need to get from your previous provider.   If that is the case, PM would not be able to help

please provide us the exact message

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pleaselookforme : Why would we have a number for Bell?

To your problem...is this a new to you phone? Or an old phone from the back of a drawer? Or did this suddenly appear? What is the exact message your phone is giving you? There are different codes that do different things.

Edit: Or Rogers? If it's a particular code that only the employees here can give you then you've already received the method to contact them. What make/model phone?

Moved:

For help with Rogers or Bell, those companies would need to be contacted.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pleaselookforme 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

Pleaselookforme

its a BOT …. AND THE BOT REPEATS THE SAME QUESTIONS

Pleaselookforme

does your company have a telephone support number ????

Need Help? Let's chat.