cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM text said I got a bonus data of 240GB, but I did not

RayZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • PM text said that gave a bonus data of 240GB as a client in the new rewards system switch, but I did not have it literally in my account. Does anybody know what is going on for this? 

IMG_9426.png

9 REPLIES 9

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@RayZ , I'm glad you were able to work it out with them.  🤗

RayZ

@Sansan You're accurately right. They said I could choose either going back to the original plan where the 240GB were rewarding with then they'll at once pull back those 240GB towards me, or staying still on the 15$ plan, they could make up 5GB for me. I picked up the latter. How wise you were about this coming results!

RayZ

Thank you! I tried to type in every words and it worked.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RayZ 

This could occur because you cut and paste something.

Try giving a brief description of your issue then give a full details when an agent replies back.

RayZ

Message could NOT be sent as an error occurred. See heading on the pic. Tried different ways but always it's still...Can anyone help? Thx

IMG_9459.png

@RayZ wrote:

First of all, thank you for your reasonable answer!

Yes, I did just downgrade my plan. What I wanna clarify is, as long as the plan would be upgraded to a higher level,  even though it's not the same as before, the bonus data will be back itself to my account, or I have to make it as before or higher, or I have got to request from somewhere or someone in PM afterwards?

Your 150 Day Bonus data has been forfeited and is gone...there's no way to get it back now, even if you change back to your previous regular plan. PM isn't gonna give it back to you now no matter who you request it from.

clipped from Help Files...

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@RayZ do not immediately change your plan again in hopes of getting the data back!

Once you downgraded the plan it is taken away and will not be added back.

Asking PM as stated in below message,  is just a request which they can deny. Regrettably they are not obligated to give back, even though you didn't know that by doing the change you would lose the data given. 

From my understanding,  they will deny you or give you equal to the plan you changed to now. So if you changed to $15 plan, they will give you 5GB.

But use the link previously provided to ask and let us know the results if you don't mind. 

Good luck.

RayZ

First of all, thank you for your reasonable answer!

Yes, I did just downgrade my plan. What I wanna clarify is, as long as the plan would be upgraded to a higher level,  even though it's not the same as before, the bonus data will be back itself to my account, or I have to make it as before or higher, or I have got to request from somewhere or someone in PM afterwards?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RayZ 

After you received the text, the bonus data will be added into your account but if you downgrade your plan...the bonus data will be removed. If you upgrade your plan, it will stay in your account.

If you didn't downgrade your plan, just contact a CS_Agent to investigate the issue. DM them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.