cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM being a TELUS COMPANY - but NO OPTIK TV+PUREFIBRE GB INTERNET Discounts

goldcin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM being a TELUS COMPANY no DISCOUNT offers for TELUS OPTIK TV+PUREFIBRE GIGABIT INTERNET is definitely a BLACK MARK !

3 REPLIES 3

AllT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is what it is  A tier 3 provider that provides very good service for a very low price I think that should be incentive enough . No?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@goldcin wrote:

PM being a TELUS COMPANY no DISCOUNT offers for TELUS OPTIK TV+PUREFIBRE GIGABIT INTERNET is definitely a BLACK MARK !

I'm not sure why you feel this way. Public Mobile is a 3rd tier provider. I've never heard of any other 3rd tier provider offer any discounts on other services.

EDIT: Although I do remember there was a internet provider at one point that Public Mobile "suggested" but no discount that I remember. 

You have to remember, you're paying for a 3rd tier service at a very VERY low cost. If you were on Telus, a 1st tier service provider, you'd be paying a premium costs which you'd get offers and discounts on other services.

ONE LAST EDIT: Why would you want to pay for TV? OTA is free! I haven't paid for cable in 25 years!!! lol

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@goldcin - PM is Prepaid and like Koodo Prepaid and TELUS Prepaid you may not get all of the fancy deals like that. Maybe try Freedom Internet via VMedia for like $30 - $40/mo. Also try Koodo because last I checked all tier 3 carriers do not like to specify that Bell, Rogers, or TELUS own them, they would rather say that it is using their towers.

Need Help? Let's chat.