cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Sims 50% off. What is the catch to it? And where are the ** footnotes? I need some.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

0EB0A6CF-7648-4803-AA65-10E058C6DC89.jpeg

14 REPLIES 14

!!!The Amazon link on the Public Mobile site now works!!!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Why does this place need the kick in the pants? If they're all highly educated, highly paid, highly experienced professionals and experts, they should just update all the areas that they're affecting. Customers shouldn't be finding inconsistencies. Keen customers shouldn't be compelled to bring these things to their attention. It should all just be ... right. And no unclear wording. Straight, simple to understand, leaving nothing to misunderstanding.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Found the footnotes too!!

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 10.19.08 AM.png

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Looks like is fixed!!!

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 10.04.37 AM.png

I don’t think so. We have been hit by a spammer with multiple IDs. 

@computergeek541 

@CountyDownIeUk it's just another IT screw up from the folks in the back room !!

@RossN 

Are you referring to the delays? Or ones claiming to be shipped and charged with out asking? Ordering a SIM is on its own and totally outside of your My Account Auto Pay Set up. 

Is some one spamming the community just to stir up 💩. 4 of the potential spammers signed up today. 

@RossN 

maybe this is how the 50% off comes.. they send you one first, then today everyone get an email about a free one after

@CountyDownIeUk  i know one thing for sure,I won't be ordering a sim on Public until they get their newest glitch fixed with the sim cards lol what a joke this place is 🤣

Yes yours works.  Did you see 50% off on the PM link?

PM needs to get theirs to work on Amazon.  It has been pointing the wrong way for months. @J_PM 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Jeez this place is always and ever totally useless when it comes to their messaging. Grade school IT and grade school marketing.

dust2dust_0-1663702932881.png

@CountyDownIeUk you tried my link?  My link should work.

The Amazon link on PM always have problem 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Weird. Amazon shows unavailable. 

62549795-ECA1-478E-9D3D-5A0C5B49FB5A.jpeg

No 50% off on PM. 

7BAA27E1-9947-4CD7-96CE-9103E315A1AF.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CountyDownIeUk 50%  is only on PM site only   Catch is possible long delay in shipping.   And they might charge you a 2nd time months later (check some latest complaints)

For Amazon, they charges full price.. chexk this link

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG

Need Help? Let's chat.