cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE!!!help Remove my CC from sons account

thought_full
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I made. A payment to my sons plan when he opened his account with PM (we did not ask the person to keep my CC info for future payouts ) but they did. Now we want that CC no. Removed from this account .how to do it ? PLEASE help

9 REPLIES 9

@thought_full wrote:

I cannot send private request message under my sons account. If I send one I need to be logged into my own account and make the request you suggest…I dONT need to do any changes to my account . 
please read my question above thank you

@thought_full   You want to remove the card from your My Account?  This is a change you need to make to your My Account.  You need access to do it.  Yes, you did not expect the sales agent to leave it there, but he did.  Unless you activate the account with voucher, the activation will have to use a credit card and will stay there unless you remove it after

If it was opened with your son's information, best is to have your son to login and remove the credit card or disable Autopay.

Another way is to make note of last PM payment date.  Then add 30 days to it and you will know when PM will take money out of it again.  A day or two before that day, you can put your credit card on hold so PM can no longer take money from it in the next renewal. With one failed Autopay attempt, the account will then be suspended and PM will no longer try to get money out of it

The last way is simply to request credit card to do a charge back of last PM charges, as advised by @hTideGnow .  This is a simple one.  Account will be suspended immediately

@thought_full wrote:

I cannot send private request message under my sons account. If I send one I need to be logged into my own account and make the request you suggest…I dONT need to do any changes to my account . 

@thought_full - if you can verify your son's account you should be able to connect with CSA (customer support at public mobile) and remove the card from the account using @MrSpock 's link provided for private messaging CS_Agent.

Do you know the 4 digit account pin to your son's account? You could also remove autopay by calling # 1-855-478-2542 if you do.

thought_full

HI@thought_full   if you do not need the account anymore do not care loosing the account, You can call your credit card for a charge back. 

PM will then  suspend/close your account immeidately

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

al *611@thought_full hi if you don't have access to his self serve or his phone to dial *611 

you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

thought_full

Hi Mr Spock,

first thank you for replying…here it is my son was visiting from AUS his card didn’t work when we went to get PM account (he was her for about two months ) now he is back to AUS I dont even think he bothered to sign is online account with PM. We got his account set up at a kiosk at the Mall. Not sure calling *611 will help . Please explain. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

After you activated at a retailer, did you complete your account online? If no, please do. Then log onto My Account and remove the credit card. I doubt if removing auto pay will give you the warm feeling that you are looking for and if turned on again, it will use the credit card still on file. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@thought_full   do you have access to Self-serve My account?

Check here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Check Create Account on the right and see if you can create one.  Once created, you can login My Account and go to Payment page the disable Autopay and/or remove credit card

If you cannot create the Self serve account as an account was already created, open ticket with PM to find out the login credentials

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thought_full hi you just sign into his self serve account under payments then you can remove cc also you can call *611 and remove autopay 

Need Help? Let's chat.