cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE HASN'T COMPLETELY TRASNFERED OVER EVERYTHING

thinesa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for Public mobile last week and my number still hasn't fully transfered over yet. I can make calls, but everything else incoming still comes to my old provider and phone. I used the "provide pin" from previous account as my option, since they asked me to do 1 of the following options for the transfer. I am tired of waiting, since it has been over 5 business days. This is frustrating. @CS_Agent 

8 REPLIES 8

thinesa

So why are there 3 options to do, if account number is the one to always do. There should not even be an option to try other 2 options. Waste of time for us and public mobile to suggest this

@thinesa wrote:

Chatr

Whenever possible the account number should be used as the only one of the three options in the porting request.  (PetroCan and Speak out being the exception, putting in any information in the account field for them has a high probability of port failure)

Call ChatR customer service and ask for your account number. Give that to the moderator team via private message. They will re-submit the port request on your behalf.

thinesa

yes  i am. Everything incoming still comes to old phone. New phone can make calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thinesa wrote:

Chatr

Oh. Yeah that shouldn't take so long. Connect with the mods to find out what's going on.

Are you able to use that Chatr SIM in the meantime?

thinesa

Chatr

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thinesa wrote:

I signed up for Public mobile last week and my number still hasn't fully transfered over yet. I can make calls, but everything else incoming still comes to my old provider and phone. I used the "provide pin" from previous account as my option, since they asked me to do 1 of the following options for the transfer. I am tired of waiting, since it has been over 5 business days. This is frustrating. @CS_Agent 

Which provider did you transfer from?

Some can take longer than others.

It would be better to send them a private message here.

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@thinesa wrote:

Which provider are you porting from?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@thinesa  a écrit :

Write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 they will help you with that. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.