cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PB Autopay failed and suspened my accout without notice

cornan99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today, I am so upset and frustated PB's obvious Auto pay system error.

My account suspened without any notice and information when they did because auto pay failed .

My auto pay information correct and never edit so nothing changed but auto pay failed and suspened my account.

It is super annoying and redicuous PB's mistake, I even think about my account suspened cause by Auto pay. just thought PB network down suddenly so It will be back on shortely first time.

But never come back within 2 hr so I came home again check my account and I surprised same with otheres, after just "submit" and resatrt phone then all came back normally.

Are you seriously? No worning, No notification, No information when you suspend customer account.

I totaly screwed up today morning because I was doing delivery service and it makes me prbolem due to can't use network. also I have to come back to home without finish my work.

PLEASE TELL ME WHY THIS PROBLEM HAPPEND.   

7 REPLIES 7

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@cornan99 wrote:

Today, I am so upset and frustated PB's obvious Auto pay system error.

My account suspened without any notice and information when they did because auto pay failed .

PLEASE TELL ME WHY THIS PROBLEM HAPPEND.   

It's a persistent bug that afflicts a very few accounts periodically. Though that is no solace when you've been bitten. 😖

Never a problem for me in 5 years, but I have a https://www.fongo.com/ account as backup just in case. Others here like TextNow or Hangouts as their's.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cornan99 Its not the CC that fails. Its Public Mobile's Autopay system. Sometimes it failes to subtract the funds from your CC and it dosent have the capability to try the charge again. So your stuck with a suspended account in the morning. It is recommend to do a manual payment a couple days before the autopay payment to avoid this. Some people like to think of autopay as a failsafe if you forget to pay manualy. 

cornan99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, my cc information never changed and this cc has been used since almost 2years.

It hasn't faild til now after joined PM. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@cornan99 Sorry to hear that. Autopay can sometimes fail unfortunately. That's why I recommend to do manual payments even with enabled autopay to avoid suspension issues.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @cornan99 😄

Please send us a private message or submit a ticket at: https://bit.ly/2HK8Bnb and we will be looking into the situation.

Cheers!

Anna

PM Mod

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cornan99  The Auto-Pay system here will fail from time to time so if your phone is mission critical for your job then make a manual payment 2 days before you plan renewal to be safe. Don't worry you will still get the $2 Auto-Pay reward.

Also if you find out why the auto pay system fails please let the rest of us know.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@cornan99 hi is it possible that you received a new cc lately and didnt update your cc info in your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.