cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpaid and/or overcharged

TanyaForrest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been over charged though Pre authorized payment. I’ve paid over $200 in less than a month and I’m very frustrated that I’m not getting help with this.   
I don’t know how “someone” keeps taking money ($50) from my account every two weeks when I signed up for the $50 a month plan.  This is definitely NOT CHEAPER than other plans that I can at least get help with. 

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TanyaForrest 

Happy to hear that pm has sorted out your account as this as a very strange glitch indeed! Luckily you keep an eye on your finances as the other user had this occur for a very long time until they noticed it. I always check in on my account and screenshot the overview page before and after renewal and regularily screenshot the transaction history for my records just in case of an anomaly like you experienced. I had something similar happen to me but by sheer luck I noticed the change in renewal dates a couple of days after it happened and while it did take a couple of months for the tech team to figure it out a CSA monitored my account to correct the errors right away.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

sounds like another 10 days plan.

No worry @TanyaForrest , if it is a mistake on PM side, they will refund you the money.  Just open the ticket with PM first.

Also, as advised by @Anonymous , login to My Account and check the plan details to see if it shows 10 days plan somewhere

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TanyaForrest 

In regards to @Anonymous question please check your plan details in your account. Click on "my plan details" on the overview page. Are you being charged on your credit card every 10 days?

This is a major new glitch that seems to happening to couple of customers. For now remove your autopay.  Contact customer support and include a copy of your credit card statement and have the CSA immediately open a tech team ticket to look into your account. Once they get it sorted and issued a refund to your card be sure to ask for compensation for this egregious error within the payment system and an explanation to its cause.

Public mobile's payment system is not a pre-authorized set up so what you are experiencing should never happen....ever. But it's also not a system with a human telling it to make certain charges to your card so in this very unusual circumstance until pm is informed of the anomaly it can't fix it either. Give pm a chance to correct the issue and make it up to you before you decide leave.....but we can certainly understand how frustrated and flabbergasted you are over these charges. You have every right to be!

@J_PM  @Melinda_H 

Your immediate attention to fast track support and the engineering department to find what is causing this issue for this customer (that's at least 2 now!) is needed.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@TanyaForrest Check your payment transaction in your self-serve account. It will tell you what's going on. If you see that you are getting charged $50 twice a month or more, you will need contact PM CS_Agent to get this sorted out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TanyaForrest 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TanyaForrest : Does your My Plan say something about 10 day plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TanyaForrest : Does your My Plan say something about 10 day plan?

TanyaForrest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile keep removing money from my account.  I paid $50 January 3 and another $50 was taken out today.  I have paid $200 in less than a month, and I signed up for the $50 a month plan. I am so frustrated because I can’t help with this or a refund.  Therefore, I will be getting a new cell phone provider. 

Need Help? Let's chat.