cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

Harjyot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , I changed my plan to $15 from $25 two days before end of my bill cycle, still I was charged $25. Please guide how I can my refund.

7 REPLIES 7

Harjyot

Yes, I see . thank you

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Harjyot 

Login to to your self serve account using secret/incognito mode and check your account balance. Do you see a credit of $10? Is your plan and add-ons page now showing the $15 plan?

There is a reverse autopay glitch now that will charge your payment card the old plan amount despite changing to the new plan and it credits your account balance with the difference. Don't worry it won't happen again it's just a brand new glitch with our brand new self-serve accounts.

If you don't have a $10 balance and your plan change to the $15 plan or it just didn't change at all contact customer support to correct this and change your plan to the $15 plan and credit your account $10.

You can use the links to contact customer support supplied earlier in this thread or scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on SIMon in the green section to submit a support ticket to customer support.

@Harjyot   Is the charge showing on your payment card? 

Try clearing cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode to view the account details as there are all sorts of caching issues with the self serve account currently.

Harjyot

*It

Harjyot

I selected the option of "From next bill cycle" I showed $15 from next renewal in "My Account" still charged more

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Harjyot  That cutting  it close.. send  a message to a cs  agent if you think it’s worth it …

Need Help? Let's chat.