cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged!!!!!!!!

chrissyh1976
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was overcharged and cannot reach anyone to get this resolved!!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

@chrissyh1976 wrote:

I had a new card issued so my autopay could not take out my payment and my service was suspended. So I fixed the problem and put in the new card info and my payment of $28.75 came out and my services was immediately restored. But today (2days later) an additional payment of $24.15 was taken out of my account. And it is not showing as credit on my account. 

@chrissyh1976 

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges show during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area (as you already said), then contact CSA.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@chrissyh1976 

Sorry to hear that. There seems to be a glitch with the payment system lately.

You'll have to get that fixed up by a CSA by sending a private message to CS_Agent   and ask them to look into your account.  They'll make it right for you 😉.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chrissyh1976 

Contact customer support with the links provided.

@J_PM 

Boy are you going to be slammed when you get back from vacation. Another double charged customer. There is something seriously wrong with the autopay/payment system....among other major glitches appearing since you left. 

chrissyh1976
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a new card issued so my autopay could not take out my payment and my service was suspended. So I fixed the problem and put in the new card info and my payment of $28.75 came out and my services was immediately restored. But today (2days later) an additional payment of $24.15 was taken out of my account. And it is not showing as credit on my account. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chrissyh1976   How much overcharged?  how did it happen?  do you mind to share and provide more information?

How much are we talking about?  do you see the overcharged amount sitting in My Account as Available Fund?  If so, and the amount not a lot, you can choose to let it stay there and use for next renewal.  

Of course, you can contact PM Support and work out a solution  Chatbot is not working at the moment, please message CS Support directly: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.