cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

SA01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have accidentally payed double.amount . I have no job and i have a toddler to take care i cant afford paying extra please refund 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SA01  - we are all customers and members here like you on the forum, and have no access to your account.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

But, as others are saying, the time and efforts to obtain a return is likely not worth it. Unless you accidentally added the amount for multiple future renewals, and those funds will be urgently required.

I presume all your services are working okay though?

Tylerdurdanyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will have to talk to one of the representatives on the public mobile chat

JL9
Mayor / Maire

While unfortunate under the circumstances, the silver lining is your card won't get charged again for a renewal until late July. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@SA01 

Log into self service and confirm that the extra payment is sitting in Available Funds. If it is just leave it there and it will be used automatically on the next renewal. As posted by @computergeek541 it would take way too long to ask for a refund to be processed.

@SA01 wrote:

I have accidentally payed double.amount . I have no job and i have a toddler to take care i cant afford paying extra please refund 

Please keep in mind that if was your error, Public Mobile's policy is to not provide refunds.  Either way, even if Public Mobile does provide a refund, it could take about a month to process, at which time you would have to had to made another plan payment, regardless.

Need Help? Let's chat.