cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over payment

MidSummerQueen1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid my bill and I was overcharged.. I downloaded my receipt and I can see that the credits and the promo were not applied to my account this billing cycle please help!

14 REPLIES 14

Yes, your payment history seems a little confused. Since you've already sent the message, wait for a little red number to appear above the envelope next to your house avatar or tap the house and see the private messages link in the drop down to see if there's a red indicator. If you get an email notification then don't reply to it. Come back here and reply here.

Adding - it doesn't say add-on. Its how the billing works. It's listed as a $10 base plan and then whatever your total plan amount difference is.

MidSummerQueen1

No idea why there is a $10 add on

MidSummerQueen1

It was a cyber Monday deal

MidSummerQueen1

I paid 57 75 it was supposed to be 37.75

hi @MetaMorpheusMob 

you have the $55 plan with $20 discount from black friday?

@MetaMorpheusMob- Where does it say add-on? The two lines of $45 and $10 are how the plans are broken down in the system. This is the $55 plan. 45+10=55.

Adding - to swing this back to the customer @MidSummerQueen1 - what did you pay on the credit card? The $57? Or $35+tax? Or even $15+tax.

@MetaMorpheusMob- It was a Cyber Monday deal. Look back in the Announcements category for details.
What $10?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The above is an excellent point. You would lose the $20. So you're getting 20gigs for $35 net now. That's $1.75 per gig. The above example is $1.50 per gig. Look at the value of other plans as well.

So you're on that $20 promo. Odd that it doesn't show the addition of that promo as a transaction. Then the prior $35 in balance.
You might be interested in newer plans though. More data value. More cost. But more value. If you're in to that sort of thing. Some are. I would rather spend less.

MidSummerQueen1

Screenshot_20230813-104924_DuckDuckGo.jpg

MidSummerQueen1

Screenshot_20230813_104851.jpg

MidSummerQueen1

Sent messages

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

You can send a CS agent a private message via this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It would help us help you if you provided screenshots of your payment history from here. Not the receipt. Block out any identifiable info.

Need Help? Let's chat.