cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charge my credit card twice in Sept. How to get refund back ?

DC6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Public Mobile double charge my credit card twice.   I had 2 phone no. But  they charge my credit card 3 times last month.  

But no one solve this or send any email for 3 days after get a ticket no.

Why so poor service  ? And charge 3 times for 2 phone no. ?

2 REPLIES 2

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DC6, have you confirmed on your Public Mobile account under the Payment History that you are seeing these extra payments? If you are seeing it on your credit card website a lot of times the credit card companies are showing pending charges that are coming up and then a few days later you will see the actual charges but the pending charges sometimes takes a few days to come off. Another possibility is if you have made any plan changes and selected "Change now" instead of "Change on renewal". Change now would forfeit any unused days remaining from your previous plan and will charge you for the new plan price immediately.

If none of the above applies to you then you should contact the CS agent again and keep checking your inbox for a response.

@DC6 wrote:
  • Public Mobile double charge my credit card twice.   I had 2 phone no. But  they charge my credit card 3 times last month.  

But no one solve this or send any email for 3 days after get a ticket no.

Why so poor service  ? And charge 3 times for 2 phone no. ?

Public Mobile doesn't provide customer service by e-mail.  They'll only communicate with you by private message on this website.  Have you checked your private message inbox?   Since it's been 3 days, please try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.