cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls

Gwaiiguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sent mod team a message yesterday and not even so much as a confirmation that they recieved my plea for help. My SO's phone has had no outgoing for 4 days now and I guess she's just supposed to grin and bare it? When PM says support is online..

Where? This whole site is a convoluted mess of customers trying to get a 1$ off their bill by posting nonsense that does nothing for real problems. And don't tell me go to a different provider because Telus towers are my only choice and post paid bites donkey balls. Why is there no chat with support button? That is online.

46 REPLIES 46

Gwaiiguy

@Carld123 @@See... More useless fodder to clog up the support site. Nice job

Gwaiiguy

@krazykiwi@@@@@@did what is recommended and searched for my problem. Found a similar and added to it. On another note... Ever try to backspace an "at" symbole from mobile not possible with mine?! Just ads ads another after keyboard disappears.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

@Yeah yeah another useless move on post.. just what's needed. Smh @Carld123 @Gwaiiguy im usually nice with my responses..but in this case ..YOU are the useless move...port away.....

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

Yeah yeah another useless move on post.. just what's needed. Smh @Carld123

Will, it has become obvious you are not looking for assistance but just a place to vent frustration.

I can tell you there are things that can be tried for the issue that your SO is having and anytime you would like to show a little respect than there are people here to help.

Gwaiiguy

Yeah yeah another useless move on post.. just what's needed. Smh @Carld123

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

I'm not reivving an old thread. I'm linking to info about my problem, Sir.

Yes I understand but the link is to a thread that is months old and you posted to it yesterday.

You will notice on the first page of the community that there are 2 areas, 1 for "Latest Topics" and 1 for "Latest Posts". By posting to an old thread you only go in to the Latest Post list which gets pushed down anytime someone makes a post in any thread. If you started a new topic than it does not get pushed down so fast and receives a lot more attention and hence you would receive much better support. 

Carld123

@Gwaiiguy

If it so bad...move on...simple solution...not bad for me...ive read your concerns/ complaints...

Gwaiiguy

Instead of bravo maybe try a usefull or not usefull button so the useless fodder can be deleted and people posting actual usefull stuff get credit

Gwaiiguy

I'm not reivving an old thread. I'm linking to info about my problem, Sir.

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

Other thread with info

It is never good to revive an old thread with a problem. If you have an issue and you need assistance it is better to start a new topic.

Gwaiiguy

Other thread with info

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

I post so others know how bad the support sucks and they can make their provider choice accordingly...not for you to gain Bravo's. Also because when the problems are posted publicly they tend to get attention.

So fill us in and answer some of the questions I have asked we may have already helped someone through a similar situation

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gwaiiguy

I post so others know how bad the support sucks and they can make their provider choice accordingly...not for you to gain Bravo's. Also because when the problems are posted publicly they tend to get attention.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

Sent mod team a message yesterday and not even so much as a confirmation that they recieved my plea for help. My SO's phone has had no outgoing for 4 days now and I guess she's just supposed to grin and bare it? When PM says support is online..

Where? This whole site is a convoluted mess of customers trying to get a 1$ off their bill by posting nonsense that does nothing for real problems. And don't tell me go to a different provider because Telus towers are my only choice and post paid bites donkey balls. Why is there no chat with support button? That is online.

Hi, sorry your SO is having problems. Yes there is a delay in getting a response from the MODs, unfortunately that is the cost of being with this 3rd tier service. There is support here and if your SO would like assistance have them sign in and make a new topic about what is not working and there is plenty of experience to help them. I do not recommend berating the community over what you perceive as motive for posting "nonsense", every community on the web is full of nonsense regardless of there intentions for posting it.

As a different provider is not an option for you and your SO maybe a different tier of this provider that offers 3-4 hour wait times to talk to an individual would be more convenient...albeit at an extra cost.

Regardless good luck and like I said have your SO post a topic and politely request assistance if they would like.

FYI it is best if you use the same email address linked to the community that is also linked to the account with the problem to receive better customer service.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

It is a  multi day timeline for response  from mods.  What does the account say?  Suspended or active?  What plan are they on.  Did you have a recent change in plans, addon or a payment recently.  Have you tried the lost stolen trick?  If not go into your self serve and report your phone as lost this will deactivate your sim.  Wait 5 or so minutes and go back in and report your phone found this will re-activate your sim and hopefully give it a kick start and get it working again.  If not then you will need the assistance of the mods.  I understand that Telus is the only towers up there and you don't like post paid so you have made that choice to be with PM and this is how they run the customer service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carld123

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

Where? This whole site is a convoluted mess of customers trying to get a 1$ off their bill by posting nonsense that does nothing for real problems. And don't tell me go to a different provider because Telus towers are my only choice and post paid bites donkey balls. Why is there no chat with support button? That is online

@Gwaiiguy..then why post here when us one dollar scroungers are the only ones here to listen and respond until the mods do....people here have the knowledge to help you...yes for basically nothing...even rude and ignorant replies get help....merry xmas...

Need Help? Let's chat.