cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of town for 4 months and SIM no longer work

kasheungchan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone have the following problem before? 

We were out of town for four months with auto-pay; however, SIM is no longer working and can log in into the original account and the previous no. is out of service. What can I do? 

6 REPLIES 6

kasheungchan

I see

@kasheungchan wrote:

PM only charges every three months, and I cannot find any new transaction after Sept. 

If you were paying every 3 months and last payment was in Sep 2021, next payment should be Dec/Jan.

If you do not see that charge it is possible that autopay failed and after 90 days of no payment your account has been deleted 😞

Lets say your payment was due on Sep 2, next one should be around Dec 2 and following on around Mar 2 so it it definitely more than 90 days since Dec 2 and today (Mar 16).

kasheungchan

Okay, thank you so much for your help!

@kasheungchan   If your last transaction was Sept, your account next payment date should be Dec.   It should still be within 90 days from that Dec payment date as of today.   However, the way you told us seems to be that your account was 90 days no payment and account got permanently closed. 

I encourage you to open a ticket with PM support and ask them to check.  If it is just missed by couple days, maybe they can help.

Since you cannot login to My Account, you can only open ticket via private message here: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

kasheungchan

Thank you for the reply. Sorry, I mean I cannot log into my account. So I cannot check the status and the phone number. The previous transaction history is last Sept. Since I was using an old three month-phone plan, PM only charges every three months, and I cannot find any new transaction after Sept. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kasheungchan   can you check your credit card to see if PM got the payment from your account in the last 4 months?

Also, you said you can log into your account?  can you check what is the account status and check the phone number, is it the same?  Also, check Transaction history and see if it shows PM got the money last couple months

Need Help? Let's chat.