cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our of talk

Eduprince91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Pm u mistakenly gave my wife the wrong plan, we have since sent email to have this corrected ,she wanted 40 dollars plan for 90 days but you gave her only data and texting
, please correct it this is very very urgent
6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Eduprince91

Thank you for porting on the community.

The plan you are referring to actually costs 120$ for 90 days. It includes 6GB of data, provincial wide talk and global text. If this is the plan you want, please send me her phone number by private message and I will take a look into it.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Eduprince91 Unfortunately errors happen now and then. You will need the assistance of one of our moderators;  @Shazia_K @Mary_M who have left for the day. Smiley Sad

You will need to send them some information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time during "Ontario business hours" tomorrow.

If are porting a number your old sim will keep working until the port completes. Do not cancel your account; it will close automatically when the port completes.

Meanwhile, if she needs to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Hang in there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Eduprince91 There is no $40 for 90 day plan; did you mean the $120 for 90 day plan?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It is you that have to select the plan during activation or when you want to change your plan. Depending on what exactly happened, staff member will know what to do. One of them will be in touch with you tomorrow. 

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Eduprince91

This will need a moderator to have a look. One will be back online in the morning, hang in till then. @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Eduprince91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello Pm
My wife phone has bn off for more than 48
Hours because you gave her the wrong plan,
She wanted the $120
90 days with 6 Gb ,international texting and province wide calling but you gave her only international texting and 6gb data only
She is so upset now pls fix this mess
She is missing lots of call
Need Help? Let's chat.