cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a SIM with no order number

Sterben1907
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I ordered a SIM card, the payment was realized I got charged and never got a confirmation of Shipping or a order number.

What could I do? it's been more than the '10' Days stated on the buying process and no SIM has arrived.

4 REPLIES 4

Sterben1907
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's the weird part, I got charged in my bank and I shortly after I got an e-mail from PM it has the welcome part, how much I got charged, my order date but no order number, there it says my SIM will be delivered soon and the status show it as "processing" after that I didnt receive anything...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sterben1907 

be aware that in reality, it could take as much as 3 weeks for your PM sim to arrive in the mail. If you're near a mall, see if there's a Telus / Kodoo kiosk as they sometimes carry the PM sims on-site. Amazon has them too.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sterben1907 contact CS Agent and they can look into this for you.  Did you receive an email from PM re: your order?  CS Agent might need some info from that.  Contact CS Agent here,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sterben1907  you should get an email from PM shortly after.  Check your email

and if you want to know the order number and make sure PM will process it, message them for status:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.