cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order 303498

Pickle13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just received notice you're shipping me a SIM.  I already received the sim and am a functioning client.  Please do not ship or bill me again.

7 REPLIES 7

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Pickle13    Another customer with the same issue received a response from customer support confirming that the email was sent in error and was from an archived order and so nothing to worry about.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/triple-punch-sim-card-order-i-didn-t-plac...

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Pickle13 wrote:

Hi,

I just received notice you're shipping me a SIM.  I already received the sim and am a functioning client.  Please do not ship or bill me again.

Sometimes SIM card shipment e-mail notices don't get sent out until after the customer has already received it.  Other times, custoemrs don't get any e-mail message about the shipment.  I wonder if these messages are being caused by a backlog of these messages being cleared causing messages numerous people to go out at the same time.

Too many recent reports of this issue would suggest it could be more than just a delayed notification.  This one reports charges made which goes well beyond a messaging problem.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-have-been-charged-for-a-SIM-Card-withou...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pickle13 it could be another glitch.  Look like there are couple posts about this.  

Can you confirm on your credit card to see if PM charges you again?  Maybe they will ship you a free one 🙂

@Pickle13 wrote:

Hi,

Sometimes SIM card shipment e-mail notices don't get sent out until after the customer has already received it.  Other times, custoemrs don't get any e-mail message about the shipment.  I wonder if these messages are being caused by a backlog of these messages being cleared causing messages numerous people to go out at the same time.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Pickle13   There wouldn't be a way for PM to bill you for something you didn't order, but keep an eye on your CC just in case there's some mix-up or error for any unrelated charges.  If you receive a SIM, you can keep it for a future referral as long as you haven't been charged for it?

edit:  hmm...just read another thread with a similar issue, so definitely something is awry with PM's ordering system right now, so will need to contact support as suggested earlier.

@will13am oh no not again lol 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pickle13 , there seems to be a bug in the system.  You are among several customers reporting an errant shipment.  I suggest you use the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket and inform a CSA of this this issue.  

Need Help? Let's chat.