cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

triple punch sim card order i didn’t place?

MelonFanta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi there,

i just received an email notification that a triple punch sim card had been ordered and is on the way.  only problem is i didn’t place an order for one.  i thought maybe it was some sort of upgrade, but it’s not free.  is this a mandatory sim card update or something that we have to pay 10.50 for?  

4 REPLIES 4

MelonFanta

in case this happens/happened to anyone else; apparently it was just an old, archived order for my original sim card, and they sent out an errant email for it really late.  there was no order placed and the email was just a really late mistake on their end.  i wasn’t charged anything and they confirmed it was nothing to worry about.  

thanks again to everyone that replied!

MelonFanta

thanks for all the replies~  i’ve submitted a ticket and am waiting for a reply…

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@MelonFanta hi this is the third time in the last hour something like this happened not anther Public glitch I hope  🙄

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MelonFanta , you might have received an errant email.  If you did not order it, you will not be charged.  I would suggest you use the chatbot link at the bottom of the web page to initiate a support ticket to inform the CSAs.  They might need to have a SIM card sent out to the proper customer.  

Need Help? Let's chat.