cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! This Page is down....

APugh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to sign into my account, but I was taken to an error page. I click on "Go to My Account Page" and the same error page appears. Site need maintenance? I saw another thread that mentioned turning off ad blocker for the website. I tried that and refreshed. Same error occurs. 

Oops!Oops!

7 REPLIES 7

@HunterY wrote:

Looking to do the promo plan, what date does it run till?

Which promo plan are you asking about?  If you're interested in the $40/15GB or $45/20GB plans, both have been available for serveral months. No end date has been announced.

HunterY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking to do the promo plan, what date does it run till?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@APugh 

You will need to contact an agent. Option 2 below is the easiest method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@APugh wrote:

Well, when the site is back up, do you know if there is a way to download receipts? I use my personal cell phone for work and need the receipts for tax purposes. 

The chatbot needs to be used to open a ticket.  A Public Mobile customer support agent can provide you with receipts.  Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

APugh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well, when the site is back up, do you know if there is a way to download receipts? I use my personal cell phone for work and need the receipts for tax purposes. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@APugh Down here as well. Looks like they are doing an unannounced maintenance. Try logging in later.  

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@APugh 

More often than not, the site is down for maintenance in the evenings.Try again in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.