cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneplus 12

kristns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone using a Oneplus 12 and have VoLTE working? Only reason I am asking is because I see people on reddit claiming they are using Public Mobile with a Oneplus 12 and VoLTE is working perfectly so I'm trying to validate this from the community!

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

T250cc1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have a Oneplus 8T, in my settings, It is showing VoLTE calls.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In a thread on rfd a few people reported VoLTE working out-of-box for the Oneplus 12R on PM specifically. Others said the same for Koodo and Telus.

I don't have either phone to confirm this personally but good chance it'll also work for the OP12 imo👍

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Although the OnePlus 12 is not on the VoLTE whitelist. Only way is the try it out in the settings in the cellular data.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kristns 

the only test (that I'm aware) is to turn off your local wifi and dial a local call. Does the call drop to 3G or does it stay on TE. If it stays on LTE then the volte might work on your phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @kristns 

at this point, look like not.  It might work but it is not officially support for VoLTE

but you can still make voice calls using 3G, your phone would change network for you, you don't need to do anything

Need Help? Let's chat.