cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus Nord N200 5g

John_Henery10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i switch my moto g7 to a OnePlus Nord N200 5g  and now currenty having issues and i am looking for help

1st my mms doesn't seem to work i cant do group chats and send pictures. i installed google message but that  hasn't change anything

2nd i cross into the states sometimes and so i get the data and texts $30 add on but im not getting coverage and this the 2nd time this has happened, so im wondering if i can get a refund some how and figure out if its my phone that is causing it.

any help would be great thank you all

2 REPLIES 2

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@John_Henery10 wrote:

Hello i switch my moto g7 to a OnePlus Nord N200 5g  and now currenty having issues and i am looking for help

1st my mms doesn't seem to work i cant do group chats and send pictures. i installed google message but that  hasn't change anything

2nd i cross into the states sometimes and so i get the data and texts $30 add on but im not getting coverage and this the 2nd time this has happened, so im wondering if i can get a refund some how and figure out if its my phone that is causing it.

any help would be great thank you all

The $30 US roaming add-on also includes phone calling but there could also be an issue with that because Public Mobile blocks many devices from using VoLTE.   Does voice, data, and text work better if you switch back to the Moto G7?

@John_Henery10 

for the US issue, you might want to manually try connecting to T-Mobile or AT&T, try both and see which one works better.  And use 4G instead of 5G.  And of course, turn on Mobile Data Roaming on the phone

For your MMS problem,   With OnePlus, there might be a bit more work than simply updating.  Many confirmed that you need to delete the current APN profile first.  Then Add new profile and add according to this, please note case-sensitive and do not add extra spaces.  Remember to save the new APN and then reboot the phone before you try

APN: sp.mb.com
         (or try all upper case SP.MB.COM)
Proxy:
Port:
Username: <blank>
Password: <blank>
Server:
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS Proxy: mmscproxy.mobility.ca
MMS Port: 8799
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication Type: Not Set
APN Type: default,supl,mms
         or    default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri
           (might need to include DUN for hotspot, please note case sensitive)
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
                or  Turn APN on/off APN turned on
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator) type: GID
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator)value: 4D

Need Help? Let's chat.