cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One month free service

auchida
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for that “One Month of service for $0” and i got an email reply telling me to activate online before May 7th, to get the reward.

I activated my account on April 24th, but until now I don’t see any sign of a credit to my account for this.

Can someone please look into this?

Regards,

Mike

6 REPLIES 6

auchida

thanks. i'll definitely do that. Cheers!

@auchida wrote:

thanks. i still have 24 days, hope it comes on/before 24th June, 60 days after i activated.

@auchida Keep an eye out on your Self Serve account, as it should be added to your Available Funds area.

Welcome!

auchida

thanks. i still have 24 days, hope it comes on/before 24th June, 60 days after i activated.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@auchida wrote:

I signed up for that “One Month of service for $0” and i got an email reply telling me to activate online before May 7th, to get the reward.

I activated my account on April 24th, but until now I don’t see any sign of a credit to my account for this.

Can someone please look into this?

Regards,

Mike

@auchida I believe it said something like: "The credit will be applied towards your third month of service, within 60 days of activation."

So it will likely still be added to your account if you signed up as per all the terms and conditions.

If after 60 days and it still does not show up as a free 30-day cycle contact the Moderators about it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

my dear you will see it before the renewal cycle at your account automatically the applied.

Welcome to public mobile
with a beautiful service
enjoy it

Good Luck

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@auchida 

Per the terms and conditions of the promotion, the credit should appear within 60 days of activation.

Below is the Announcement thread with all the details:

FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0

The relevant part reads:

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount. The credit will be applied towards your third month of service, within 60 days of activation. 

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.