cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old service provider is not in your list

Jayne1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I'm trying to port from Xplore mobile, but it's not in your list of selectable Old Service Providers.

What should I do here?

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jayne1 

If the activation portal does not provide a field for you to enter provider name, get a temporary PM number during activation.  After activation, login to your self-serve account.  Select profile and Change phone number to port your Xplore number.   The old self-serve portal has a field to accept provider name in addition to the list of provider.  I am hoping that PM allows us to enter provider name in the current self-serve portal.  Sorry, I have not use the new portal to port number to PM yet.  But it worth a try to save time instead of creating a support ticket.  I will be appreciated if you will let me know whether the current portal allow you to enter provider name or not.  Thanks

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jayne1, you might want to check to see if your number can be ported here first, before opening an account (just in case)

Link is from Koodo but it works for PM:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do?lang=en&appname=otherportal 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jayne1 

activated with new number and after  contact to support team by private message CS_Agent

to them can port you old number in.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jayne1 hi yes there are a few that are not on the list so you can take a temp number when activating and then go into your self serve account and request number transfer,keep old account active 

Need Help? Let's chat.