Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number

Foreverpid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I payed my phone bill but it still didn’t renew 

it tells me how much I have in my account but that’s it 

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Foreverpid your account was suspended earlier?  with voucher payment  it will take some time for the system to apply the money for reactivation.  Try to reboot the phone once again

if fails, open ticket with PM and ask them to push the payment for reactivation for you and to help to to get My Account access back

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Foreverpid

I’m trying to log in but it won’t work 

I have a community account but that’s it

Foreverpid

I used a voucher when I payed

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Foreverpid 

when you renewal date, what is showing.

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Foreverpid   You have no service at the moment?

did you top up using voucher ?. or via credit card  on the system?

Is My Account showing your status suspended?

do you see the button Reactivate Current plan?  if so, click on it and it will use the money from Available fund to reactivate your plan

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Foreverpid hi do you have any services? if not your autopay may have failed, look to see if your payment is sitting in your account if it is look for a reactivate button,press it and reboot phone 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Main question is: Do you have service?

If your renewal was today, try to refresh page few times or use different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.