Why i am still with my 

10 REPLIES 10

Farzana509
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Its done. Thank you

Farzana509

Its done. Thank you for all your help. 

@Farzana509   your old account still active and you have the old account sim in the phone?

please call the number I sent you.  PM will retrigger the process and you will get the text

That message goes to the old sim in whatever phone. Not the new Public sim in whatever phone.

Farzana509

I did not get any message from old service provider to say YES

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

And put your old sim in a phone to confirm the text. Is that old account still active? How long ago was this?

@Farzana509 

So, you are porting in.

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Farzana509

Public mobile needs to contact my old service provider thats what my old service provider said. How am i suppose to tell public mobile

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is your old account still active? Did you leave the old sim in a phone to confirm the transfer?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Farzana509   transferring out or transferring into PM?

if transfer out, is your PM account working? you got the text on your PM sim yet?

If transfer in, the account on the old provider is active? you got a text from them? did you reply YES.

Let us know the details and we can provide more help

Need Help? Let's chat.