cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer did not work from Koodo

Ztrini80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nothing is working for me to continue the process. Help please?!

The app just stays at step 6 and the chat offers no information.

5 REPLIES 5

Mojo7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have downloaded your app already which it should have requested you to do in the beginning. You can go into the app under account. Scroll down and you will see a transfer phone number. You should be able to try again to get the number switched from there. 

Ztrini80

You are correct 💯. I was not able to view all of the options, as I was stuck at step 6 activation.

I have used the messaging to send a message to CS_Agent a little while ago. Your message confirms I did the right thing. 

Thank you.

@Jntyjnty wrote:

In the app> contact us> chat with agent

Sign in> transferring number 

then it will give you a link that you can submit the ticket.

once the ticket is submitted, It will take like 1-3 days to complete the transfer.

HI @Jntyjnty 

I don't think OP can use the app to submit ticket .  User got stuck at activation and won't be able to login app to see all pages like us

HI @Ztrini80 , please submit ticket by direct message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jntyjnty

In the app> contact us> chat with agent

Sign in> transferring number 

then it will give you a link that you can submit the ticket.

once the ticket is submitted, It will take like 1-3 days to complete the transfer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ztrini80 at this point, it is a problem with the activation. No worries, you only need to engage PM support and they will complete the setup for you.  Please message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.