cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer Issue

Sifto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up almost 24 hours ago and haven’t received a call or SMS from my current carrier to confirm a change.

The website had many glitches and errors while signing up, I would like to confirm the transfer request went through.

Is there a Public Mobile number to call to check on requests?

4 REPLIES 4

@Meg7676 wrote:

Hi, can you send me the porting team private message contact info?  I am also having issues with porting my number over to Public.  I signed up yesterday, was charged and have account,  but the Esim failed  so I have no service.  I have sent email, and just also created a ticket - after trying multiple times to create a ticket, it finally went through

@Meg7676 

I will send you the Telus porting number information to check if your port was sucdessful.  Unfortunately, they can't help with account issues directly.  So, if you are still having eSIM problems afterwards, please start your own post so we can offer more help. 

Meg7676
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, can you send me the porting team private message contact info?  I am also having issues with porting my number over to Public.  I signed up yesterday, was charged and have account,  but the Esim failed  so I have no service.  I have sent email, and just also created a ticket - after trying multiple times to create a ticket, it finally went through

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Before you call anyone, @Sifto , have you tried:

1. rebooting device
  2. resetting network connections
  3. toggling airplane mode on/off
  4. removing and reinserting SIM card

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sifto  Yes I will send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the let request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.