cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing is working!

TessaM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired and I didn't get into the account to change it in time. Trying to do that now but I don't seem to have the correct email or password or pin for my phone number (which sounds ridiculous, but in our family we have multiple accounts tied to different email accounts - I thought I was using the correct one for my phone number, but my attempts to change the password have failed - no code gets sent to that email address when I ask for one). I tried to get a ticket so I could get help but I can't do that without a pin. I'm on the point of giving up - and just getting a new SIM card, losing my phone number and starting again. Any suggestions? This is so frustrating!

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TessaM 

don't buy a new sim just yet.

You can go to 7/11 or Shell and buy payment vouchers to cover cost of your regular plan renewal...then dial 611 to add them and Reactivate that account.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That would be frustrating. If it’s not too late, I would store all email addresses with login information somewhere to avoid future confusion. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TessaM   you can open ticket again following steps below, it won't ask you for the PIN , or worst case, just use method 2 , message PM support directly

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type "Forgot log in Information", then click "Contact Us", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ 
Next, enter your Community login, then select "Self-Serve Password Reset" and click "Next". and follow the steps

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.