cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered in the network - already reset, reinsert SIM card, change device, nothing works

valerialotufo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone cannot get registered in the network.

I switch phone, reinsert SIM card and nothing works.

I think it is a problem on the Public Mobile network.

Can someone help?

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@valerialotufo 

You can contact customer support below....

@J_PM 

They asked?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Sounds like it is a sim issue then. You cna also click on the envelope icon in the top right of the page and direct message CS_Agent to assist with this 

@valerialotufo 

@valerialotufo wrote:

I think I need to contact customer support. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks.

@valerialotufo to contact customer support click here  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

valerialotufo

I think I need to contact customer support. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks.

valerialotufo

Thanks for your message. I tried to use it in another phone and still doesn't work.

valerialotufo

Thank you for your message. My account is active. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@valerialotufo 

Can you test your SIM card in another phone? Otherwise it sounds as though your sim card did not provision correctly upon activation. You will have to contact customer support to provision it to uour account. 

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@valerialotufo   Please login and check My Account , confirm if the account status is Suspended.  If it is suspended, check if today (or yesterday) is the payment date and if Autopay failed

If Autopay failed, don't try to remove the credit card yet, likely it is just a PM issue.  Try to make a manual payment using the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter the plan amount.  Do not use Amount Due as it usually gives more trouble. 

Need Help? Let's chat.