cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving calls

mbella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent - I am not able to receive calls, I can call out, and all incoming calls go straight to voicemail

9 REPLIES 9

Bal19

Hi,

could I get this number as well. Thank you!

@ioncewasaninja  

did you just join PM and requested porting your number into PM ? 

If you are porting your number, did you reply a text to your old provider and reply YES within 90 mins?  If you miss that, the porting was not completed and hence you are not receiving incoming calls.  There is a number you can call to talk to live support and re-trigger the process.  I will message you the number, please check your Community inbox, envelope icon on top right

if you are not new to PM, incoming calls and text were working fine before and just not working now, try to :

• reboot your phone once.  
  • reseat your sim card (Power down the phone, take sim card out for a minute, then put it back and power up)
  • change your Preferred Network Type or Network Mode on your phone to 3G Only (or WCDMA)
  • Try to click Reset all networks and see if it helps (please note it will also delete your saved Wifi connections, but you can easily add them back later)
  • if you have another phone, put your sim card in that other phone and test
  • use your phone in another area, it could be a local network issue

ioncewasaninja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you ever solve this problem.  I have the same problem @mbella 

mbella

I received it, thank you

@mbella 

watch the little envelop icon on top right side of this page will be highlighted when he sends  your info.

@mbella  Check you community in box already sent it to ya 

mbella

Thank you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mbella 

are you a newer PM customer ? Have you successfully ported your old number in to your new PM account ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mbella  Sounds like your port didn’t go through , I’ll send you number for live support to restart the port request 

Need Help? Let's chat.