cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving code when trying to create Eversafe ID

Triopsman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.

I’m trying to create Eversafe IDs for my family members.  After I enter one of their e-mail addresses on the “Create Your Eversafe ID” page, I’m brought to the “Confirm Your Identity” page, but they never receive the code.  I had no problem going through this process for two other accounts two days ago.

Is this a known outage?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Triopsman

Yup - I’ve verified that the accounts are able to receive other e-mails, and their is nothing in their SPAM folders

@Triopsman   Is there any chance the email is going to the Junk folder - I would imagine you've already checked that, and no typos in the address and the email address is receiving other emails promptly?

Triopsman

Thanks for responding, but this is at an earlier step for someone who isn’t a customer yet - when I’m trying to create an ID, and all I’ve supplied are an e-mail address and name, no phone number.  It says that it has sent a code to the e-mail address, but we never receive the messages.
I’ll open a ticket.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Triopsman   There's currently a known issue with SMS texting for new customers.  You can try selecting didn't get to code or resend the code and it may offer an email option but from what I recall that's less likely to work for a new account.  You can contact customer support to fix the SMS issue, currently they need to do it individually.  Use the chat icon bottom right of this page to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.