cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated

Jolene77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to public mobile last night and requested a eSIM, every thing looked okay so I cancelled my bell services, well now I have no service and cannot log back into my account, I keep getting an error message 

I cannot even put in a ticket as o cannot log in, I tried to open a new account and the same thing happens so now public mobile has two payments from me and I have no service 

called bell to restore my services but I need an account number which I can’t cause I cannot log into my account 

7 REPLIES 7

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jolene77 - The ticket link I've gave you is not the one you said you used last time. It will send a private message without going into the ChatBot ticketing system.

@Jolene77   All you have to do is click on the link @fixin1 and I gave you which takes you to the private messages.  The message is pre-addressed to support.  Just type in your topic and then explain the problem in the message box underneath.  You can access this link when logged in to this community.

Jolene77

I cannot contact anyone or start a ticket 

I run a business and cannot use my phone - so frustrated right now 

Jolene77

I cannot log into my account, it said to open a new subscription which I did and it took money again from me and cannot get into that one either 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jolene77 - The account number they probably need is your Bell Account number, or tell Bell that I cancelled before the port was finished and I need my account re-activated to complete the port to another provider.

If you want to, please contact a CS_Agent with the Private Message option:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

EDIT: Most carriers have a 90 day policy of after an account is cancelled / deleted, the number doesn't go into the pool until after 90 days.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jolene77   If you cancel an old provider's account before the number transfer is complete then you risk losing your number.  You would have to take that up with Bell.  To contact Public Mobile customer service use the chatbot icon at the bottom right of this page.  If that doesn't work for some reason then send PM support a private message using this link, you only have to be logged in to this community for it to work, which you currently are.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right of this page or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Jlund
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Few questions about this. Did you say yes within 90 minutes when porting your number? When you say you cancelled your bell service, do you mean port your number as this automatically cancels service? I hope you didn't phone and cancel service before porting as you need an active subscription to port, otherwise you lose your number.

Need Help? Let's chat.