cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving all incoming texts and calls

Sheckbert05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We just set my boyfriend up with Public Mobile on May 22. Since then he has not been getting all his incoming calls and texts. Seems o my Telus customers come through? His children and work are not able to reach him which are a huge problem obviously. Even trying to log into the portal he cannot do because the verification text will not come through. Someone please help! Thanks! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Sammiyummy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter’s phone has the same problem, could you message the number to me too? Thank you! 

Sheckbert05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok will try this. Thank you 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sheckbert05 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.